Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello mayyyy


So many exciting things have happened in the last two weeks! I have put together an 11 person show at ONE NINE GALLERY on May 28th at 7pm! Some of my particitpating classmates/colleagues include: Kelsey Garrity, Kristin McLaughlin, Erik Riley, Lauren O'Connell, Graham Abbott, Peach Tao, Sam Miller, Tyler Grobowsky, Gaby Molina, Darion McCoy and myself. The huge range of styles and tecniques is reallly awesome, it's going to be such a good show! (Not to mention all of the good food and booze we have ordered for it!) The show is called DEPARTURE, and the poster should be done by friday. We all created ship images reflecting our styles, and they are all so fun!

I also have a freelance project in the works right now. It's for the cutest organic cookie company, and I'm really excited about the imagery. I'm creating a partial template and a spot illustration for gift cards. Here's some ideas I've proposed:
                    
If I had cookies growing my garden, I'd be the fattest kid on the block. This is really fun concepts to work with, I'm looking forward to working with this company again, I love companies that like fun whimsical designs.

I've also been working a lot of fun things up in Linda Warner Constantino's Watercolor for the Illustrator. Here is the food Illustration I made for a sectional piece in a cookbook...obviously the salad sections. I left room for type to be dropped into....
I've got a theatre poster with a deadline for this weekend, so that should be up soon, MAMMA MIA! Now that I've finished my new marketing plan, I've got so much to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment