Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Day of College = complete

I am officially done with college! I had my last day of classes today, yet the work hasn't stopped! I'm still preparing last minute touches for the gallery show on friday, and I'm wrapping up my designs for the BackTooEarth project. I also made it into the CommArts show tonight at Savannah Station 5-7:30. Here's some recent goodies....


Alter-ego Haley = chef who can't stop eating everything.

Haircuts are fun....especially when your siamese twins.


Field painting of my favorite stoop in Savannah.


Here's that poster with the type on it...type by Roxy Torres. Aged version on the right is actually what we went with. She also yellowed it a bit I think.


Website Template for Back Too Earth Organic Cookies! I love how cute this turned out!!

I
I've been doing a ridiculous amount of storyboard for a SCAD Thesis music video collection by my wonderful boyfriend Bryce Phillips. I'm excited to see how they will turn out.

I have two hours to finish framing my work! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment